The Fisherman’s Association of Calpe was created in 1924 by Father Colomina as a corporate association of fishermen with the clear social purpose of defending the interests of all sailors. Its headquarters is located on Av. Virgen del Carmen in the historic old town. It has around 500 members, including shipowners, sailors, and pensioners who are governed by statutes that regulate both the rights and obligations of members as well as tasks related to the management and marketing of the fish caught by the 22-boat fleet which employs around 160 people.

Te interesa

  • The Fish Market And The Fish Auction The Fish Market And The Fish Auction
  • Living The Port! (guided Visit To The Port) Living The Port! (guided Visit To The Port)